I would imagine it  possible to obtain the ILR paper via ACTRAV.

https://www.ilo.org/actrav/about/WCMS_609271/lang--en/index.htm

Perhaps try the deputy director, Anna Biondi?

Contents list of ILR issue here:
https://www.ilo.org/public/english/revue/articles/ind98.htm

Yours, Rory

Rory O'Neill

Professor, University of Liverpool School of Law and Social Justice, England.
Education Fellow, The New England Consortium, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA.
Researcher, Occupational and Environmental Health Research Group, University of Stirling, Scotland.

Health, safety and environment adviser, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC).
Editor, Hazards magazine www.hazards.org