Dear All,

Just a reminder that the deadline for this is in a couple of weeks. The University of Dundee is offering a 1+3 or +3 ESRC PhD Collaborative Studentship in partnership with Police Scotland and the Scottish Institute for Policing Research. The topic is:

Policing everyday cybercrime: the geographies and culture of local cybercrime policing

More information and details on how to apply can be found here:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BON637/esrc-collaborative-phd-studentship-in-partnership-with-police-scotland-policing-everyday-cybercrime-the-geographies-and-culture-of-local-cybercrime-policing

·         The studentship will commence on 16th September 2019

·         Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday, 15th February 2019

·         Interviews will be held on 11th March 20189

The studentship is offered at the UK/EU rate. Students from outside this region would need to pay the difference in the fees. Further information is available here: https://esrc.ukri.org/skills-and-careers/doctoral-training/prospective-students/  and here: https://www.sgsss.ac.uk/studentships/eligibility/

The student will be supervised by Megan O'Neill and I at Dundee University, and by DSupt Nicola Burnett at Police Scotland. I'm happy to answer any informal questions myself - feel free to e-mail.

All the best,

Jon

Dr Jonathan Mendel
Geography
School of Social Sciences
University of Dundee
https://www.dundee.ac.uk/geography-environmental-science/staff/profile/jonathan-mendel.php#tab-Publications

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1