Dear colleagues,

I posted notification of this conference on this list in 2018. This follow up is to let any interested list members know that the conference, which was due to be held at Western Sydney University in July 2019, has had to be cancelled due to ill-health of the conference chair. Apologies. If things work out, we hope to be able to look to organising again in 2020 or 2021.

Best wishes,

Andrew