Dear Friends of Critical Geography,

With this mail we'd like to invite you to hand in proposals for the upcoming Research Workshop Critical Geography. The workshop will take place in Berlin from 14 to 16 June 2019.

Research Workshop Critical Geography 2019 - 14/06-16/06, Berlin

The Critical Geography Research Workshop is an event, an open space for discussion and self-determined learning. As the organizing team, we try to respond to diverse wishes and needs: newcomers, students, scientists and activists - your are cordially invited! We address representatives of geography and other spatial disciplines (e.g. sociology, spatial planning, environmental sciences, etc.) as well as people interested in questions concerning space.

The Research Workshop is about your contributions and we would like to develop it together. If you would like to organize a session, send us your suggestion! This can be a workshop, a panel, an excursion or a completely different format.

You can find the complete Call for Participation containing information on the suggested topics and requirements for proposals here. If you want to address one of these topics with your proposal or if would like to bring your own topic to the agenda, please send us an email to [log in to unmask] by the 4th of February, 2019.

We're looking forward to receiving your proposals!

Best wishes,
your Orga-Team

Kritische Geographie Berlin (http://kritische-geographie-berlin.de/)
Autonome Geos               (http://autonomegeos.blogsport.eu/)
projekt//raum               (https://projektraum.noblogs.org/)
FURI                        (https://furi.berlin/)

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1