Dear Hugo,

Thanks for the reply and it will saved my time a lot.

Best wishes,
Mohinder

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jan 2019, at 14:50, Hugo Muñoz Hernández <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Mohinder,

Fortunately, you don’t have to manually pick again. Relion 3.0 can import the coordinates from previous versions.

Have a good day.

Best,

Hugo

Hugo Muñoz Hernández
Postdoctoral Fellow, Maier lab
Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH–4056 Basel
Phone : +41 61 207 21 03
[log in to unmask] www.biozentrum.unibas.ch