Excellent!
And now you can test Xtal averaging with models??

Eleanor

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 12:38, Andrew Lovering <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks to Vincent, Eleanor, herman and others! It turns out I’ve managed to sort it out a different way – the initial TFZ of 10 with cutout density and resultant map was a bit underwhelming and indicative of an issue – so I cut my ~140ang long molecule in half and searched with density of those halves...TFZ increases to 19 and I can now see (and place) the first half well, with the remainder flexing. I’ll now use these two placed crystal forms in averaging. A good lesson for me that a tube shaped molecule can bend between forms

Thanks again

Andy