Hmm - You say you have the Se positions in the P3121 form, plus some
roughly placed helices, so you should be able to get the matrices which
interconvert the three P3121 molecules.  (there are superpose coordinate
programs. GESANt or LSQKAB, which will give these..)

and PHASER output gives you the rotation angles and translation vector to
take stuff from P3121 form to I222
(By the way is there any sign of se positions in the I222 form?)

You can use
PDBSET xyzin P3121-bits.pdb xyzout I222-shiftedbits.pdb with keywords like
this - BUT CHECK!!
ROTAT EULER alpha beta gamma - set 1
SHIFT frac Tx Ty Tz ( prob got that wrong but check documentation to move
those coords)
CELL A I222 B_I222 etc
SYMM I222
End
And repeat for set 2

Then look at the DMMULTI documentation -
You can average over the three P3121 copies and  the two I222 copies with
appropriate rotation matrices

There are many ways to get the matrices wrong!  but transforming the trial
cds in the right order should work..