I, for one, was very happy to see Marin’s remark, which pointed something everyone is shoving under the rug.

By far the most significant source for information to US citizens is FOX news, which is pay rolled to brainwash as many as they reach. Even public television and NPR have been hammered into accepting a false equivalence. WE ARE a fake news people.

Charlie