Dear all,

many of us (me included!) have ethics that are nearing or have now gone over the 5-year lifetime for UCL healthy adult ethics without an extension.

Mike will just be checking with you for current and new projects that your ethics are current in our system so that what we have is aligned with what you are actually doing.

A couple of people have been braving the first post-GDPR-onset submission (here's looking at you Carolyn and Matt) - so thanks to their intrepid work and the advice of Essi and Adam Harris we should soon have some fine online guidance for new applications.

very best
Fred
To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.