Dear colleagues

The Somerset Archives and Local Studies Service (based at the Somerset Heritage Centre) will be closed to the public from Monday 21 January to Friday 1 February 2019 to undertake project work. We open again on Tuesday 5 February. Telephone calls and written enquiries will be answered as usual during this period. Further details regarding our opening times can be found via our website.

Regards

Graeme Edwards

Archivist