Dear colleagues

The Somerset Archives and Local Studies Service (based at the Somerset
Heritage Centre) will be closed to the public from Monday 21 January to
Friday 1 February 2019 to undertake project work. We open again on Tuesday
5 February. Telephone calls and written enquiries will be answered as usual
during this period. Further details regarding our opening times can be
found via our website
<https://swheritage.org.uk/somerset-archives/visit/somerset-heritage-centre>
.

Regards