From: David Goldstein
Sent: 10 January 2019 12:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reconstructing biodiversity from archaeobotanical remains

Otto,

The mesoamerican zooarchaeology community had been working on this for some time.  See work coming out of UNA Merida.

I’ll look for some citations.

Also, look at the EARTH One and Two volumes that came out about four or five years ago published by the EU.

David
David Goldstein-
National Park Service- Northeast
Tribal and Cultural Affairs