=================================
   =   JOB: Lecturer in Epidemiology and Statistics   =
=================================

We are currently advertising the following full time, open ended post of
Lecturer in Epidemiology and Statistics.

Location: School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR), University of
Sheffield

Salary: £40,792 - £48,677 (exceptional contribution to £54,765)

Hours: Full time (we will also explore flexible working opportunities)

Contract: Open ended

Closing date: Friday 18th January 2019

Job Ref No: UOS020925 https://tinyurl.com/yaemonuw
https://jobs.shef.ac.uk/ https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr

ScHARR provides a friendly, supportive and flexible working environment,
holds an Athena SWAN Bronze award and values diversity in our staff and
students. The University of Sheffield is consistently ranked in the top
100 of the world's universities, and is the only university to feature
in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for 2018.

SIGNOFF allstat