Hi everyone!

I'm the cohost of The Dirt, a weekly podcast about archaeology, anthropology, and our shared human past. Since its beginning in July 2018, The Dirt has reached more than 14,400 downloads, and has a five-star rating on Apple Podcasts. We package complex topics for any age and academic background. Each episode is rigorously researched, and is posted on The Dirt’s website (http://thedirtpod.com) with a background reading list for listeners to dig into. Recent episodes have covered ancient medicine, the domestication of the dog, a history of curses from around the world, and the global trade networks of the Swahili Coast.

I'm posting this because we've started an initiative that allows listeners to choose their own episode topic (and dedicate the episode to a special someone...or themselves!) for a one-time $25 donation to the show. I thought it would be a great opportunity for Zooarchers to help us include some interesting new episodes! We want to represent all facets of archaeology.

It's also a perfect holiday gift for the nerds in your life that are hard to shop for!

Check out The Dirt on Apple Podcasts and any other podcast platform--we'd love it if you'd give us a listen! Many of our episodes are great teaching tools for people who learn best in an audio format.

Thanks so much, and happy holidays to all!

Anna and Amber
The Dirt Podcast

To unsubscribe from the ZOOARCH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ZOOARCH&A=1