Dear zooarch

I have made a Dropbox link with the bone photos which should be accessible
by clicking this link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m9b2hcxtqs4j7a5/AADWZpRSIQ6aTAaR0xlGiyaja?dl=0

There is a large fish vertebra, large possible bird humerus and a possible
mammal bone from Iceland that I would much appreciate some help with.

Regards.

Albína