Hello,

I am using the Normalise: Est & Write module to transform some T1 MRIs into MNI space... is there a way to save the deformation field or transformation matrix from this operation? In particular I'd like to be able to inverse the transformation to go back from MNI to native subject space.

Thanks,

- Eli

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Houston Methodist is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the No. 1 hospital in Texas for patient care. Houston Methodist is nationally ranked in 8 specialties and is designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Visit us at houstonmethodist.org. Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and facebook.com/HoustonMethodist.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of Houston Methodist and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.