Growing Up in Singapore Towards Healthy Outcomes (GUSTO) is the most comprehensive birth cohort longitudinal study over the world. The GUSTO mothers were recruited during pregnancy between 2009 and 2010. We have followed the GUSTO family since then. The GUSTO study collects the unique data on cognitive functions, children behaviors, psychopathology, brain imaging, and epigentic data at multiple points from birth to 7 years of age. We aim to study the development brain structural and functional networks and their relation with cognitive and behavioral  development in childhood. Moreover, we aim to investigate genetic roles in brain, cognitive and behavioral development in childhood.

We are looking for postdoctoral fellows who have

1.     PHD in Cognitive Neuroscience, or Psychology, or Neuroimaging;

2.     Experience with MRI-based neuroimage techniques;

  1. Knowledge in statistical analysis;
  2. Good communication and writing skills in English language.

If you are interested in the job listed above, please send your CV to

Associate Prof. Anqi QIU, Dean’s Chair

Department of Biomedical Engineering

National University of Singapore

Email: [log in to unmask]