Dear Socrel PG,

We are pleased to announce a new support fund of £500 annually each academic year beginning October 1st, 2018. This support fund is designed to support and aid postgraduate students/early career scholars (ECS) with the mechanics of academic research.

The application form is now live and for further information, please visit: https://www.britsoc.co.uk/groups/study-groups/sociology-of-religion-study-group/funding/

We look forward to receiving your applications.

Best wishes,

Dr. Josh Bullock

Department of Sociology,

Kingston University London

Room PR3024, Penrhyn Road, KT1 2EE

SocRel Post-graduate & Early Career Scholar Liaison Officer

University Profile<https://www.kingston.ac.uk/staff/profile/dr-josh-bullock-718/>

Editor<https://nsrn.net/about/online/>: NSRN Online

Understanding Unbelief<https://newsenseofconnection.blog/the-project/><https://research.kent.ac.uk/understandingunbelief/research/research-projects-2/herbert-and-bullock/>

@JoshBullock<https://twitter.com/joshbullock?lang=en>

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.
To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>
Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]
To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>