Hello All

I am sending this email via jiscmail as a number of SPA members have potentially not updated their contact details during this last year as I have received a number of bounced emails and have yet to have time to respond to them all. If you need to update the details the SPA hold for you please contact me on [log in to unmask] ASAP.

Additionally some list members may not be members of the SPA and interested in joining (again please email me direct on [log in to unmask]) so for both groups I share the information below (sorry if you are a member and already had this from me today).

The following message was sent to members today:

The membership renewal for the Social Policy Association will soon be upon us. We are currently in the process of moving to an online payment system as part of the relaunch of SPA Online and I will send information about this out in due course. One modification we have made to fit with the new online platform is to develop a number of categories of membership (this does not impact on fees) which allows the online space to better identify groups of members. I have provided this information below.

In providing this information I would ask that any members who currently pay by Direct Debit to ensure that they are paying the correct fees and to notify me ASAP if there is a need to modify the membership fees on their Direct Debit. We continue to operate the sliding income scale and leave members to determine where their income falls in relation to this scale. This is to update your fee payment to any changes in your income since setting up your DD.

Membership Type	Membership Fee
UK Member Income Band 1 – income less than £15,000	                               £40
UK Member Income Band 2 – income between £15,000 and £29,999	               £75
UK Member Income Band 3 – income between £30,000 and £49,999	               £95
UK Member Income Band 4 – income at £50,000 and above	                               £125
International Member Income Band 1 – income less than £15,000                        £40
International Member Income Band 2 – income between £15,000 and £29,999      £75
International Member Income Band 3 – income between £30,000 and £49,999      £95
International Member Income Band 4 – income at £50,000 and above	              £125
UK+PhD	                        £40
UK + Organisation	        £100
Econ South Member	        £10
Econ South + PhD	        £10
Econ South + early career	£10
Econ South + Organisation	£50

Classification for Economic North/South divide: http://www.social-policy.org.uk/downloads/NorthSouthdivide.pdf

If you require a change to your Direct Debit or wish to cancel your membership please contact me direct: [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about membership please do email me.

May I also take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the Christmas and New Year period.

Regards

Lee

Senior Lecturer in Social Policy, SFHEA
Director of Undergraduate Programmes, Social Policy/PPE/Sociology/Criminology: @UoBSocialPolicy