Hi all.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but (as they say in Spain mejor pedir perdón que permiso…)

I am the Programme Leader of MATV, the masters degree in TV drama writing, based at Glasgow Caledonian University in, well, Glasgow.

We will be needing an external examiner very soon. Finding someone who has real, long and preferably reasonably recent experience of writing TV drama, particularly in the UK, and who is also academically qualified with recent experience of teaching at tertiary level, etc….

Any help in finding this unicorn would be very welcome indeed.

Thank you

Chris Dolan

Programme Leader MATV

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1