Dear Colleagues,

I want to make sure you know about my holiday giveaway to students of my media-rich, script analysis digital screenbook titled The African Queen: A Screenplay Analysis.

Although this an old film, I think your students, especially the women, will appreciate it for Katharine Hepburn's portrayal of a complex and highly empowered female character. Here's a link for your students to my video essay explaining why Rose Sayer qualifies as the original action adventure heroine:

https://www.screentakes.com/downloads/the-african-queen-a-screenplay-analysis/

On that same page is also where students can get a free digital copy of the full media-rich screenbook analyzing the film's screenplay.

I hope you enjoy these resources and please share them with your students.

Thanks!

Jennine

Jennine Lanouette
Founder
Screentakes Digital Publishing
San Rafael, CA
www.screentakes.com

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1