Call for Bursary Applications | Tuesday 5 February 2019

Early career researchers play a pivotal role in the development of new research and make a significant contribution to the advancement of design innovation management as a discipline. Unfortunately, the opportunity to travel to conferences is not equally distributed amongst researchers.

At the Academy for Design Innovation Management 2019 conference we would like to ensure equal opportunities for contribution to the conference topics, by providing bursaries for early career researchers less able to afford the costs related to attending a conference. The aim of such bursaries is to specifically encourage early career researchers from developing countries to apply and attend the conference.

We have several ADIM 2019 Full Bursaries and Complementary Places available for Early Career Researchers from Global South countries who are planning to present papers at the upcoming Academy for Design Innovation Management conference| 2019 London. ThinkPlace is kindly supporting for one of the ADIM 2019 Full Bursaries.

> The information about the Bursaries Application and Complementary Places available at this link https://designinnovationmanagement.com/adim2019/bursaries/

Academy for Design Innovation Management | London 18 to 19 June 2019
https://designinnovationmanagement.com/adim2019/