Happy New Year All of you

We are excited to announce a new opportunity for a Postdoctoral Research Associate position in Logistics and Operational Research, sponsored by Ocado, Innovate UK and EPSRC. This industry-led project will be on vehicle routing optimisation and fully supported by Ocado and Cardiff University. The post is full-time on a fixed-term basis for 24 months. It also requires a PhD in operational research or computer science. For more information on the post, please visit the following link: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BPC618/postdoctoral-research-associate-in-logistics-and-operational-research

The deadline for applying is Jan 19, 2019. We look forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,
Emrah Demir

Senior Lecturer in Management Science
Panalpina Associate Professor of Manufacturing and Logistics
Program Director of MSc Logistics and Operations Management