Hi Barbara , this is the risk assessment made earlier this year-really sorry for the poor quality of print it went through a scanner and came out like this, enlarge the image and you should be able to read it,hope it helps.
Kind Regards
sue
________________________________
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Barbara Grohs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 December 2018 11:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Epilepsy Risk Assessment

Dear all

Please help. I am trying to design an epilepsy/seizure risk assessment for a factory. Does anyone already have one I could use or an example because as very often stated here; why re-invent the wheel.

I have some ideas on assessment and care planning but really need as much help as possible.

Kindest regards

Barbara Grohs
(OH student LSBU)

Sent from my iPhone