Dear all,

  As the past developments proved, the tuning machinery based on Professor we currently have is extremely powerful.

But the work is far from being done: what we can do depends mostly on the data we have in the comparisons package and in their proper format.

There are a number of people who are starting to look into this and we would like to have all of them reunited in Liverpool for a week (or so) in order to provide help for the implementation of new data and to discuss further developments. Obviously anyone else interested in the project is more than welcome, the work requires as many people as we can get and the workshop should hopefully be a perfect starting point.

We are thinking about early 2019.

We have prepared a doodle poll to try to identify a plausible week by the beginning of January so that people can start preparing Visas and organize their travels.
The link to the doodle is https://doodle.com/poll/6z7kvmpnurw2x77h

Please complete it according to your availability. To make the doodle more flexible we added each single day separately but we are going to select a whole week.

We look forward to hearing from you and to welcome you in Liverpool.

All the best,
  Marco and Costas

--
Marco Roda, PhD in Physics
Post Doctorate Research Associate

University of Liverpool
Department of Physics
Oliver Lodge Laboratory
Liverpool L69 7ZE, UK

Mail: [log in to unmask]
Office: +44 (0)151 79 43403
Mobile: +44 (0)745 381 2081

To unsubscribe from the NEUTRINO-MC-CORE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NEUTRINO-MC-CORE&A=1