Dear MDN community,

in case you make it back and do not fall over, you might want to consider to come to the Gordon Research Conference “Gaseous Ions: Structures, Energetics and Reactions” in Ventura, California (upper side of the world) directly thereafter, February 17. - 22. 2019. See:

https://www.grc.org/gaseous-ions-structures-energetics-and-reactions-conference/2019/

Also, we did invite two speakers from Down Under…...

Hope to see you afterwards in Ventura,

Gert von Helden