We are looking for several new Ph.D. students with interest in
molecular dynamics simulation, and optionally, hybrid QM/MM techniques.

"Tailored scale-bridging approaches to computational nanoscience"
is a new research training group funded by German Science Foundation.
It includes several studies of enzymatic reactions
that are accompanied by large conformational transitions.

The work will involve
(x) development of multi-scale simulation techniques, as well as
(x) applications to attractive mechanistic biophysical problems, like
    (o) thiol-disulfide shuffling, or
    (o) action of kinase enzymes.

You are       -> M.Sc. graduate (f/m/x) in physical / theoretical chemistry,
                                           computational physics / chemistry,
                                           applied mathematics, or similar
Apply by      -> February 2, 2019
Jobs start    -> April 1, 2019
Duration      -> 3 years
Salary (TV-L) -> 75% E13, net ca 1750 euro/mo, +9% after 1 year
Further info  -> www.compnano.kit.edu

Apply with        -> our secretary, sabine.holthoff***kit.edu
Address questions -> Tomas Kubar, tomas.kubar***kit.edu

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html