More general mental health leaflets are available on the RCPsych website
https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mental-health/translations/persian

REgards,
Pip

From: Health of minority ethnic and migrant communities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Liz Weatherill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 11 December 2018 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: patient information leaflet in Farsi for Sertraline

We are an NHS spin out interpreting social enterprise.  We offer face to face interpretation, document translation, telephone and video interpreting.

Happy to try and help.

Liz Weatherill
MD
Enable2 CIC.
07903109708
wwv.enable2.com

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Dec 2018, at 09:51, Jez Buffin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

No, but these people might be able to translate something for you….

https://acaa.org.uk/