FYI – re. open licensing and data sharing  through API

From: Museums Computer Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Owen Stephens
Sent: 04 December 2018 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: My ‘viral’ moment – A Street Near You & the power of linking First World War data sources

This is just brilliant James and not at all showing off - it is moving in multiple ways, both from the perspective of the lives, and deaths, it uncovers, and the way in which data from our cultural heritage bodies can have a powerful effect.

Thank you so much for doing this, and for sharing

Owen

Owen Stephens

Owen Stephens Consulting

Web: http://www.ostephens.com