Hi all,

I am looking for a tool which could automatically crop/clone stamp out colour/scale bars from our photo studio images in batches.
I have noticed a few intelligent auto crop apps including Imagga (https://imagga.com/solutions/cropping-api.html) which, among other things, can create better thumbnails by means of an A.I. algorithm to detect the main subject in an image. I wondered if anyone had experience using such software?
I am toying with the idea of writing something myself but I am pretty new to programming so if anyone had any thoughts or tips to get me started that would also be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance, All the best,

Ali

Alistair Orr
Technical Image Assistant, Digital Collections
Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology
University of Oxford
Beaumont Street
Oxford OX1 2PH