Good afternoon,

I’m struggling to find information for a literature search request. I’m looking for any articles, opinion pieces, studies or guidelines on managing and living with a rare disease called Synovitis-acne-pustulosis-hyperostosis-osteitis (SAPHO).

In particular, how exercise and other lifestyle factors (diet, sleep, alcohol) may help or hinder symptoms.

Any suggestions for likely places to search much appreciated. Most of the literature (of which there’s little!) is case reports or very biomedical.

I’ve already looked at the following;

-        https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/7606/sapho-syndrome

-        https://www.nzord.org.nz/helpful-information/rare_disease_databases

-        Cinahl, Embase, Pubmed, Web of Science

-        Opengrey

Thanks,
Ruth

Ruth Jenkins

Academic Support Librarian, Medicine

Library & University Collections Directorate

Information Services

University of Edinburgh

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1