LIS-MEDICAL Digest - 20 Dec 2018 to 21 Dec 2018 (#2018-305)

Hi Lisa

The contacts I have are

Lisa Rothera

Business Manager, UK Academic | Emerald Publishing

T: +44 (0) 1274 785212 M: +44 (0) 7966 558276

Lynne Beanlands

Customer Operations Executive | Emerald Group

T: +44 (0) 1274 785107  F: +44 (0) 1274 785200

Best wishes

Barbara

The Annual Library Survey is now OPEN! Please give us your views

Help us to shape and improve our library services by completing the ANNUAL SURVEY before 11 January 2019. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete.   https://bit.ly/2PpxgiQ

a_million_decisions_autosignature

Healthcare Library

Prospect Park Hospital