Good morning,

*Apologies for cross-posting*

We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen to join our Academic Liaison team as an Information Consultant at Royal Holloway, University of London. This is a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. For further information on the role and how to apply, please look at our job vacancies page: https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=1218-495

If you have any questions about this role, please do not hesitate to get in contact with myself (contact details can be found below and on the vacancy webpage).

With best wishes,

Leanne

Leanne Workman

Acting Head of Academic Liaison

Library | Academic Services |  Davison Building | Royal Holloway, University of London | Egham | Surrey | TW20 0EX

01784 41 4425 www.royalholloway.ac.uk/library Subject Guides Library Blog Twitter

 RHUL XMAS SIGNATURE