Hello Sarah,

Thank you for raising the issue. It’s not just you. We have the same knowledge base – 6 titles are resolving, including:

·         Child and family law quarterly - https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB04STJrnlsSrch&csi=432454&shr=t&ats=t

However, two titles won’t resolve – application error

·         Family law journal - https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB04STJrnlsSrch&csi=432082shr=t&ats=t

·         International family law - https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB04STJrnlsSrch&csi=432482shr=t&ats=t

Yet these worked:

·         Family law - https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB04STJrnlsSrch&csi=432082&shr=t

·         International family law - https://www.lexisnexis.com/uk/legal/api/version1/sf?sfi=GB04STJrnlsSrch&csi=432482&shr=t

If I inspect the latter title, International Family Law: https://cm7ly9cu9w.search.serialssolutions.com/ejp/?libHash=CM7LY9CU9W#/search/?searchControl=title&searchType=alternate_title_begins&criteria=International%20Family%20Law%20Journal&titleType=JOURNALS&filterBy=All&beginPage=0&language=en-gb

I see that the first link fails with the &ats=t whereas the second link works without it. That must be the source of the error. Perhaps it’s an intermittent problem with the redirector (or a cookie conflict). I will try a custom URI on our starting point (removing the &ats=t moiety). I’ve just pushed the modifications to the databases listing too: https://www.brunel.ac.uk/life/library/FindingInformation/Databases >  F and that worked. When it connects successfully I get &secondRedirectIndicator=true or a ipcounter=1&cookieState=0&bhcp=1 appended on the URI.

BTW: the blue info icon on Lexis Nexis goes to: https://lexisweb.co.uk/guides/sources/family-law-journal?contentonly=true and https://lexisweb.co.uk/guides/sources/international-family-law-journal?contentonly=true. I added hosts to the EZproxy stanza to maintain rewriting to the https://lexisweb.co.uk info site…

H http://lexisweb.co.uk

HJ https://lexisweb.co.uk

Kind regards,

Dom Benson

Analytics & Discovery Officer, Library, Information Services

Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143