cpd25-one

Learning Transfer: Tips and Tools

24th January 2019

09:30am – 13:00pm

What we do in the training room matters, but what our trainees do afterwards matters more.

This event will include an introduction about learning transfer and take a look at case studies, followed by discussion about personal experience and how learning transfer can be applied in the workplace, and end with an open forum Q & A and networking lunch.

This event will be facilitated by Paul Matthews, Learning and Performance Expert. Paul makes ideas come alive with stories, practical tools and tips everyone can understand.

This has led to two bestselling books and speaking appearances worldwide. He is an expert in informal learning, enabling capability, performance, learning transfer, workflow learning and on-boarding.

He will delve into the latest meta-analysis of over 100 years of research into learning transfer and pull out some of the tips and tools that you can use.

For more information and to book, please see the event page on our website.

Best wishes

Staff Development and Training programme of the

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries

Room 653

Senate House Library

Malet Street

London WC1E 7HU

Tel: 0207 863 6082

Web: www.m25lib.ac.uk

Image result for follow twitter logo

@cpd25_M25

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ACCESS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ACCESS&A=1