Hello everyone

Further to our message last month about our Analytics Labs update and news on recruitment to new Labs teams starting in the New Year.

Applications are open – and we’re particularly keen for more applications from those colleagues interested in working with our Welsh Insights Lab and Research Labs.  So if you’re interested, or know of colleagues who are likely to be interested, in an experience that has been described by past participants as ‘innovative’, ‘meaningful’ and ‘inspiring’ then read on.

A reminder of what the themed teams will be exploring:

And

Further details - How do I apply?

Applications for the upcoming Analytics Labs cohort close next week. The application form is available here https://jisc.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/application-for-analytics-labs-feb-to-may-201819

For a reminder of the commitment involved and further details on Analytics Labs please see our blog post on Analytics Labs, its benefits and how to get involved.  Further news and updates are available on our Business Intelligence blog.

Please note that this recruitment process builds on previous recruitment activity for February – those applicants with confirmed offers to join the upcoming cohort need not re-apply.

Please email us if you have any queries.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Janette

Jisc

Janette Hillicks
Service Manager (Business intelligence)

T 0203 8198 218
M 07918 564953
Skype janettehillicks
Twitter @hanetteheelox
2nd Floor, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4DP

https://businessintelligence.jiscinvolve.org/wp/

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the JISC-HESA-BUSINESS-INTEL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-HESA-BUSINESS-INTEL&A=1