Hi everyone,

We have a job vacancy for a Relief Historic Environment Officer at North Yorkshire County Council, you can find the job advert here: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTc4MjMzOCZvd25lcj01MDUwMDE3Jm93bmVydHlwZT1mYWlyJnBvc3RpbmdfY29kZT00MjgmdnRfdGVtcGxhdGU9MTE5Nw==

Closing date for applications is the 10th of January 2019, and we are expected to hold interviews in Northallerton around the 18th of January.

If there are any questions please email [log in to unmask] or me off list (the Council’s Christmas closedown is from 24th of December to the 2nd of January).

Kind regards,

Leonora

Leonora Goldsmith

Historic Environment Record Officer   LinkedIn

Heritage Services | Growth, Planning and Trading Standards | Business and Environmental Services | North Yorkshire County Council | County Hall | Northallerton | North Yorkshire | DL7 8AD

Direct Line:  01609 532331

Email:  [log in to unmask]

www.northyorks.gov.uk/archaeology

Access your county council services online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.northyorks.gov.uk.

WARNING

Any opinions or statements expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of North Yorkshire County Council.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please do not disclose any information to anyone, notify the sender at the above address and then destroy all copies.

North Yorkshire County Council's computer systems and communications may be monitored to ensure effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. All GCSX traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus we would advise you to take any necessary steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

If you receive an automatic response stating that the recipient is away from the office and you wish to request information under either the Freedom of Information Act, the Data Protection Act or the Environmental Information Regulations please forward your request by e-mail to the Information Governance Team ([log in to unmask]) who will process your request.

North Yorkshire County Council.

To unsubscribe from the HERFORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HERFORUM&A=1