Hi

We have magnetic frames at the Museum of Liverpool which people can switch out their drawings behind. If you’re allowed to paint (but not drill, I fear for your beautiful tile work) then magnetic paint is quite freely available now.

Alternatively the classic is to have some really smart clipboards where people can clip in their own bits, I think they have this on show in the Walker Art Gallery at the moment if you’d like to look at a few examples.

A tip, from my experience people rarely swap pages out themselves so it can be helpful to have the staff supporting and rotating images for people. We have had the same (beautiful) sketches of the Liver Birds up for at least a year now as people are too polite to pop their own in.

Best wishes

Leila