Subject: Linking digital content to an exhibition

Dear Nicola

I am led to believe for teenagers a “snap code” may work well. But frankly I’m too old for Snapchat.

Has anyone else on this list used snapchat for our area of work with teens?

Lyndsey

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of GEM automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 12:07 am
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GEM Digest - 11 Dec 2018 to 12 Dec 2018 (#2018-406)

Topics of the day:

1. re-enactors (3)
2. Linking digital content to an exhibition (2)
3. I-pads
4. Job opportunity at Brooklands Museum
5. new job at the Museum of Oxford

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn�t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don�t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]