Hi Mahshid,

If the MB factor information is saved in the header file of your dicom images, then using the newer version of dcm2niix you will have a json file that stores some of the header information.
You may feed that json file to the attached m-file (that I got from the FSL forum or wiki) and it creates a slspec.txt for you that you may use it for eddy.
Hope this helps.

Mahmoud