Dear FSL experts,
I downloaded and installed FSL 6.0 on an Ubuntu (Trusty Tahr) linux system and have been running into problems with the analysis taking much to complete than the previous version I have installed (5.0.10).  For example, I have a standard GLM-based group analysis with 34 participants, and using version 5.0.10, the analysis took ~11 minutes.  However, when using version 6.0, the analysis required ~45 minutes to complete .  I have confirmed that the openblas library is linked appropriately (ldd flameo shows the openblas library), and when the analysis is running using version 6.0, multiple processors are being used (top reports that flame is using 2400%); which is what I was expecting based on the release notes from openblas.

I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this type of slow-down, and if there are any known solutions or things to check about my installation.  I have also tried this on a centos system and get the same type of results.

Thanks in advance,
Eric