Hi there,

If I could just follow up on Knut's report and just ask if there is an easy way to override the fslinstaller.py script to test its install on Fedora 29 and other OS types/versions. I would certainly be interested to try it on Fedora 29 too. If there are things you know in advance will probably fail (maybe some symlinks are needed for particular lib versions?) happy to learn more. If someone is already building from source for fedora, also, i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

-Morgan