Thanks for your reply, Christina!

It manages to create all_FA.nii.gz but that’s it. Disk space wise we should have more than enough space.

It did run all tbss steps before but when I realized that tbss_2_reg had done an awful job with many of the subjects, I went back and used fslreorient2std and then ran everything again. This is when this error occurred…

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Chr. Rossmanith
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2018 10:45
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] tbss_3 error

But mean_FA_mask.nii.gz has been created? What about the free disk space?

Christina

On 13.12.18 16:17, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Hi FSL experts,

Tbss_3_postreg –S fails with the error

“$FSLDIR/bin/fslmaths all_FA –max 0 –Tmin –bin mean_FA_mask –odt char

Image Exception: #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image mean_FA

Terminate call after thwoing an instance of ‘RBD_COMMON::BaseException’”

I ran tbss_3 again. Same error.

Any idea why that is or what I could do to fix it?

Thanks,

Steph

Stephanie Winkelbeiner, MSc, PhD student

University Hospital of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy

Division of Systems Neuroscience of Psychopathology
Translational Research Center
Bolligenstrasse 111
3000 Bern, Switzerland
Phone:  +41 (0)31 932 87 07