perhaps an outdated version of numpy?

Maarten

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 12:41 PM Eelco van Duinkerken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

I have downloaded the latest version of ICA-AROMA on Centos 7 and am getting the error below.

[elie@linux-iec-epilepsy test]$ python2.7 /home/elie/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py -f /neuroimagem/Amsterdam/raw_data/test/pp1001-fMRI.feat/ -o /neuroimagem/Amsterdam/raw_data/test/pp1001-fMRI.feat/ica-aroma3 -den both

------------------------------- RUNNING ICA-AROMA -------------------------------
--------------- 'ICA-based Automatic Removal Of Motion Artifacts' ---------------

Step 1) MELODIC
Step 2) Automatic classification of the components
  - registering the spatial maps to MNI
  - extracting the CSF & Edge fraction features
  - extracting the Maximum RP correlation feature
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/elie/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py", line 217, in <module>
    maxRPcorr = aromafunc.feature_time_series(melmix, mc)
  File "/home/elie/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA_functions.py", line 283, in feature_time_series
    return np.nanmean(max_correls, axis=0)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'nanmean'

I have tried a previous version of ICA-AROMA using the same data on a computer running Ubuntu 14.04 and it runs fine. Does anyone know what causes this error?

Best,

Eelco

Maarten Mennes, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher