That seems to have worked a charm, thank you very much!

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 14:29, Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>   Can you try running:
>
> sudo yum install epel-release
>
> before running the openblas-devel install?
>
> Kind Regards
> Matthew
> --------------------------------
> Dr Matthew Webster
> FMRIB Centre
> John Radcliffe Hospital
> University of Oxford
>
> On 19 Dec 2018, at 14:27, Iain Croall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I'm just trying to setup a new FSL virtual machine. Following the
> instructions, I have installed VMware, and the current FSLvm package within
> this (for Windows 7). The setup has gone fine so far, but I've quickly hit
> a problem after FSL finished installing itself wherein a library seems to
> be missing.
>
> If I run e.g. fslmaths, I will get this:
>
> fslmaths: error while loading shared libraries: libopenblas.so.0: cannot
>
> My knowledge on the real gubbins behind linux OS is a little limited so
> excuse me if my interpretation is a bit basic! I think I'm missing a
> software library that goes by the name libopenblas (or similar). Googling
> the issue I've mainly found solutions for Ubuntu with apt-get, however
> translating the most common solution to yum doesn't help (which is to get
> something called libopenblas-base):
>
> sudo yum install libopenblas-base
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
> * base: mirror.econdc.com
> * extras: mirrors.clouvider.net
> * updates: centos.serverspace.co.uk
> No package libopenblas-base available.
> Error: Nothing to do
>
> I've additionally looked around and have found what I believe to be
> similar or related libraries to libopenblas which I *can* find / install
> with yum. I've done this with "blas" and "lapack", although this hasn't
> solved the core issue.
>
> Could someone please tell me what it is specifically I might need to
> install via yum to cover this?
>
> As a bonus question, unlike my previous FSL VMware installation (from
> about a year ago), on this fresh one my shared folder hasn't setup
> properly; I've added one in via properties etc., but there is no hgfs
> folder to see within the mnt directory. Any help on this would also be
> really appreciated!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Iain

Dr Iain Croall, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
University of Sheffield
Dept. Infection, Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease
Academic Unit of Radiology
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 0114 2159151