From: UK discussion list for electronic theses and dissertations [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Morag Greig
Sent: 10 December 2018 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PhD thesis 'by web site'

Hi all,
Here at Glasgow a student is proposing to present a PhD  thesis by way of a web site as the primary body of work. She is looking for examples of existing theses (if any exist!). I have found a couple of examples on EThOS of these where a website comprised a large part of the thesis. If anyone is aware of an example at their institution I'd be very grateful if you could point me towards it.

Best wishes,

Morag
Morag Greig
College Librarian (College of Arts)