First, I wanted to wish you Happy New Year to all of you!

The greeting card attached to this message is made based on the idea that everyone of us walks a path in life accompanied by time so each time a year goes by we have a moment to revisit our memories that made us who we are (even if they are obstacles we face) and then we must look towards the future with hope for better things. Hence the path, with stones that can be interpreted like obstacles but also like steeping stones that can help us move forward to discover new things.

Happy 2019 and all the best for you and your loved ones.

Respectfully,

Marina Muscan
________________End of message________________ This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask] Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.