(Sorry if it is cross-posted)

Dear All,

Greetings!!
Hope this email finds you in your best.

We (Maria Loroño LeturiondoRita Nogherotto & me) are proposing a session "Performative Artform: A way to Climate Change Communication" (EOS12.3) in the coming EGU general assembly - EGU 2019.

I hereby take this opportunity to invite you to submit an abstract in our session and share your knowledge and experiences.
We will be grateful if you prefer an interactive presentation involving the audiences.

Please find the details here.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

*** Kindly forward this message to anyone who might be interested in submitting an abstract. ***

Regards,
Nabanita

EGU20192_flyer_final.jpg