Well done – exciting times and really good to see this getting the attention it deserves J

Kind regards

Cathy

From: Credit-bearing compassion on the university curriculum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gilbert, Theo
Sent: 03 December 2018 12:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Compassion: embedded and assessed (rewarded/credit bearing) on degree programmes at last - Recognition of our network.

Wonderful to hear from you Gavin! Thanks so much for the encouraging words   ...  :  )

If you have any news on how you are doing with the micro skills please do post to the network,  would you?  If not no worries at all!  But I  just want to say I am so glad you are here with us!

Have a great Christmas if I don't hear from you for a bit.

Theo

Dr Theo Gilbert, SFHEA

Associate Professor, Learning and Teaching,

CAE; Academic Skills Tutor

School of Humanities

University of Hertfordshire

de Havilland Campus Room R323