Dear CCP4 community

We have developed the robust method for SeMet-labeling of proteins and protein complexes expressed in the insect cells using baculovirus expression vector system (BEVS) - we call it SeM-TEQC method. The manuscript describing our method is currently under review. However, we have deposited our pre-print into bioRxiv site: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/12/09/491548

To fully utilize our method, understanding TECQ method we previously developed would be important.  The paper describing TEQC method can be found in: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0195356

We hope that SeM-TEQC method would be helpful.  If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

All the best

Yuichiro Takagi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Indiana University School of Medicine